Generating leads and following up on them are two of the biggest challenges for any Wellness Advocate, but business cards can help. Essential Oil Print offers a variety of designs to choose from that help communicate your skill set and relevant contact information to potential clients.
Developing Your Business as a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate
As a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate, you already value quality in products and respectability in marketing. One of the best ways you can begin developing your dōTERRA business is to learn as much as possible about the oils you sell by observing other successful Wellness Advocates. Information is a key component of your dōTERRA business, so the more you know about your products, the better you are able to communicate their benefits to potential customers. Seeking out a mentor is another useful method for developing your business in the early stages, and it can serve you well throughout your career.
Generating a steady stream of new leads to follow up on is another key component of any dōTERRA business strategy, but this process is only as effective as the first impression you make. In addition to your initial presentation, you should always have a way for customers to reach out to you with any questions or purchase orders they may have.
Importance of Business Cards for Wellness Advocates
Having high-quality, well-designed business cards printed for your dōTERRA Wellness Advocate business is an ideal way to make a great first impression. Here are some additional benefits you may not have considered:
- Personalization in Networking: Personalized networking is the key to separating yourself from the crowd. Unique business cards give you the opportunity to make an impression that will last long after that initial conversation with a potential customer ends. Not only does your card give them the information they need to make a purchase from you at a later time, but it helps customers connect with you on a personal level as well.
- Consistent Branding: Consistency in branding is the key to promoting your dōTERRA business and communicating your connection to the company as a Wellness Advocate. Your business cards should immediately identify you as a person who sells high-quality oils, making you a point of contact for anyone who thinks of the brand.
- Shareability: If your business card design is memorable or clever, people are more likely to share it, spreading awareness of your brand. This function means that your cards are actually doing the marketing for you, expanding your business reach.
- Sampling: Essential Oil Print offers a wide selection of dōTERRA die-cut business cards in the shape of your most popular dōTERRA product bottles. Use these cards to hand out samples that make a memorable impression. In a sales field like essential oils, the sensory experience is tantamount. Scent is one of the greatest selling points of dōTERRA products, so sample cards let your oils do the talking.
- Professionalism: Being prepared with a number of high-quality business cards to hand out to potential customers and business contacts is not only practical, it gives you a professional edge over the competition as well. Having a stack of cards on hand makes it obvious that your business is important to you and ensures that you are able to make the most of any selling opportunity that arises.
Develop Your dōTERRA Business with Essential Oil Print
If you are looking for an affordable and effective way to grow your dōTERRA Wellness Advocate business, contact Essential Oil Print online or call today at (800) 610-4758 for more information on ordering. With a variety of designs and collections to choose from, it is easy to find a set of business cards that delivers your brand message and personal style.
Latest posts by Jared (see all)
- Developing Business: The Importance of Business Cards for Wellness Advocates - December 8, 2016
- dōTERRA Essential Oils for Winter Wellness - November 15, 2016
- Tips for Selling dōTERRA Essential Oils in the Winter - November 10, 2016