Winter provides many reasons for using essential oils, as well as opportunities to provide your customers with welcome relief from the stress of the holiday season. Essential oils make the perfect holiday gift. From creating a pleasant chemical-free scent for home entertaining to softening dry skin and preventing winter colds and flu, your dōTERRA products are never more essential that during the winter season, and Essential Oil Print can help you provide your clients with the oils that best serve them this winter.
Timeless Essential Oils
Life-giving plants have provided us with sustenance in many forms since the beginning of time. Our health and nutrition, our medicines, and even the very air we breathe depends on them. The essential oils extracted from the leaves, seeds, roots and blossoms of plants have been used all over the world for many therapeutic purposes since ancient times. They provide an all-natural way to:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Sanitize hands
- Relieve inflammation
- Improve digestion
- Calm anxiety
- Reduce headache and muscle pain
- Alleviate cold and flu symptoms
- Treat fungal infections
- Eliminate dry skin irritation
- Promote relaxation
Each essential oil has its own distinctive set of healing properties. Some can be taken internally, while others are applied to the skin or released into the air in the form of vapor.
Tips for Increasing dōTERRA Sales in the Winter
To take full advantage of the many opportunities the winter season provides for taking gift orders from regular customers and creating new ones, it’s important to be prepared.
- Having brochures on hand that contain detailed information about your products will allow you to socialize with guests at holiday parties, rather than making lengthy sales pitches. It’s also a good idea to carry sample vials of both individual oils and blends to share. Samples are the best way for people to be able to experience the benefits for themselves. They also provide a reason for a friendly follow-up call to see how they liked it.
- The dangers of driving in winter weather is one of the reasons that so many people prefer to do their holiday shopping online. Creating a business website that contains all the necessary information about your products is a great way to increase sales.
- Featuring one specific essential oil each month, according to its seasonal benefits, can help educate new customers without overwhelming them. For example, during cold and flu season, essential oils with sanitizing and germ-fighting properties, such as tangerine oil, are especially useful. Many people also suffer from dry skin during the winter season and could benefit from the anti-aging and moisturizing properties of lavender and sandalwood.
Advertise Your dōTERRA Brand with Essential Oil Print
The upcoming holiday season is the perfect time to share gift ideas, and business cards from Essential Oil Print make it easy for all your potential new customers to contact you to place an order. If you’re like most dōTERRA distributors, some of your satisfied customers would like to become distributors themselves. What better way to offer them encouragement than with a gift card for the purchase of their own business cards? To take the next step in making this holiday season your most personable and profitable, contact us online, or give us a call at 800-610-4758.
- Developing Business: The Importance of Business Cards for Wellness Advocates - December 8, 2016
- dōTERRA Essential Oils for Winter Wellness - November 15, 2016
- Tips for Selling dōTERRA Essential Oils in the Winter - November 10, 2016